Guiding Families Direct Care
$75.00 – $200.00
DISCLOSURE STATEMENT: We do not offer licensed counseling or medical services. We require all suicidal persons to seek help via licensed professionals. We remain available to serve all persons as an extra source of informal support and encouragement.
Guiding Families Direct Care provides a safe place for LGBT+ people of all ages as well as parents and families of LGBT+ loved ones.
- We will walk with you where you are at.
- We will refer to you by how you identify.
- We are interested in hearing your story.
- We will never moralize or judge you.
- We will never coerce unwanted topics.
- We guide parents toward acceptance.
- We help you gain support from a pastor.
- We help protect you from mistreatment.
- Our Direct Care team is here for you.
- You are invited to contact us any time.
- Emergency? Dial 911 or go to a hospital.
Free email or telephone support is available to teens and young adults without family support or financial means. When you are ready, email firstname.lastname@example.org or reach us through our contact form.